Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Workingwithms or not?

I am tired. This MS crap is not working for me at all anymore. I am trying to ramp everything back up, as if I was the same person physically that I was in 2003, and guess what? I am not that person anymore, I can't do the same things pre-MS me could do
.Yes I can sort of get myself where I need to go, but I need help unloading or loading my mobility gear and anything I am trying to do, yknow? The shopping needs to go in the house, the mosaic project needs to go into the van, then get to the table where we are working for the day. Every time I try to plan a day, I forget,  oh, wait, you need help doing some of that.
MS Bites, that  is the bottom line of this post.
Do everything while you can
Live your life to it's biggest fullest full color event, and don't listen to any naysayers, ok?
This is just me cleaning out my old blogs that I never finished, and now I am back to learning about my new laptop.
what fun.
Not
Just by the way, MS is not working with me right now



No comments:

Post a Comment