Saturday, November 22, 2014

Trying to blog, but why?

I feel like I should be writing, and I have amazingly vivid dreams, but when I start to write, everything dries up
I feel dried up
at 43
I can't even get to work in my studio my brain fog defeats me, as does the pain
I am feeling entirely cast adrift by everything I  thought I was heading towards
where do you go from here? unknown
thats a first
A true first for me, I have always felt as if I knew where I was headed,  but right now?
Lost is the only thing I feel, I operate on a daily basis, just getting through the day, the weekend, the next few hours
MS causes depression, as if it wasn't depressing enough just to be diagnosed, that is also part of the package of delightful side dishes, just letting you know
So I am going to use this as a daily (hopefully) exercise, and eventually things will start kicking, hope you are ready for the ride

No comments:

Post a Comment