Sunday, November 23, 2014

Working out the details

So, Mark is leaving Frog Valley, and me. I guess MS took that round, eh? Frog Valley is too much for me to handle on my own, but someone will come along, to help with all the work, and enjoy the benefits of being part of this little collection of art and artists.
I am not going anywhere,  so time will tell.
I hope everyone who loves Frog Valley, and me will continue to come around, wish Mark and I both well, enjoy the property, and enjoy the art work...
I am going through all my old posts, so if it sems disjointed, it isn' you, I am clearing the decks, getting prepared for the next phase of my journey. Love to everybody, peace and love. V


















































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment