Wednesday, October 2, 2013

can you imagine?


         The impetus for my re-upping my tired old blog and my tired old laptop is my very best goddess girlfriend wondrous telepathic friend does not say enough, I would go  to any zealots  imagined pit of hell to fight at her side, and woe to the man who wrongs my girl. Just as an explanation BFF does not even begin to cover it.
We are going to have aa little girlfriend game, an d she is going to text something about her past, anoymously of course no exes will be incriminated here, and I am going to blog about it, daily if possible...in a most
 interesting and unique way: I am going to blog about it. Here's how this it gonna worrk, ok?

My girl is gonna send me a text, or an email, with a small  paragraph or  line: this is what happened the night  that i first met F.H. (I'll tell you about the initials later)and then I will recreate the story, using a few pertinent facts, and after I am sure what will be many long and laugh filled conversations,  I will publish a blog about it you are going to see a wholes bunch of blog action going on, because I finally figured out where my drafts are, and I am cleaning them up and publishing ALL of them at the same time.
Be afraid, be very afraid






No comments:

Post a Comment