Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Acupuncture

I am lucky, I have a dear friend, who is also a qualified, licensed acupuncturist. Tamme Marggraf works with the whole body, and recently we began a new treatment that is having amazing results in China, and other countries. We have been meeting in my home, 3 times a week. This new treatment has a very different placement of the needles, instead of being perpendicular, they are slanted, sort of similar to splinters, and they are all in the scalp.



 (these are pics  of some of ragtime's hangings, see 1000pointsofpeace.com, to read about our project, and the mission for peace as well as our goal to help women leave abusive situations)

The other difference is that they HURT, unlike most of the other treatments we have done,  these needles get manipulated while in my scalp, and they can burn like a mother. Hey, the way I figure it, if there is even a small chance of success, and I  start walking/standing better, I am in. I told Tamme that if   this works  as well as it could, I will build her a house out of stained glass, and it will be amazing.


                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment