Friday, May 11, 2012

MS stands for mostly sucky, but, you can still appreciate the good things.

Well, MS DOES in fact suck, as anyone who has anything to do with it knows, but I am sure that a bunch of you also realize  that having MS gives you a new perspective on life, and how you choose to live it.
I know that I would  not change much of my life(just the fucking MS parts.)
I have a great hubby.
I have fabulous, big hearted and  generous friends. (Helen, Linda, Natalia, Joyce, Rose, Jeuli, Kat, and too many others to name)
I live in a beautiful place
I can still work with glass, and pottery.
I have a great best friend in ragtime
I can still get myself around, with the help of my magic wheelie chair, and help from my aforementioned friends and hubby)
This planet, despite the efforts of a few fuckked up individuals, still holds beautiful places in it.
I am about to share a few pictures I took this week, of my property, garden, flowers, pets, and critters who share their valley with me, and you decide if it's beautiful.









now, I need to go re-size some images...excuse me for a mo..

3 comments: