Wednesday, May 2, 2012

so, how much is enough?.

well, the interesting answer to that question is, no matter  what you do, what you get done, and who you are, THAT is enough. YOU  are enough. You HAVE enough. You DO enough, and that's all there is to it.  Until recently, I was on a real low energy run, maybe me new acupuncture has helped to bring  my energy around, but, even when I had no energy, I   knew I was enough, but it isn't easy sometimes, esp if you are extremely active (or were extremely active)
I got up around 4am, saw Mark off on his trip, organized my lists for the day, went down, cleaned out the kiln, reloaded the kiln, went next door to the pottery shop, trimmed a big new bowl, and came back to write a blog post...but, argh!! I fell asleep.
Know what? Still ok. What's going to happen if you don't get it done today? For most things, not much, so, put the crucial, time sensitive stuff at the top of the list, and DON'T beatt your self up for what you don't get done, just transfer the stuff over, and keep hotting it, until you make your way to the end of the list, or the end of your day, whichever comes first. Woerking with MS sucks, yes, but, because of it, I am able to work from my home, and do the things I love. (except the bookkeeping, and I am working on that.
That's it for the morning, blog, cuz my folks are coming to help me get some stuff done today, hope everyone has a  glorious day, going to leave you withv some pics

No comments:

Post a Comment